Any Room?

Posts about the Survivors Alliance.

Moderators: Electro, Lucy, Sheb

Any Room?

Postby Roedyn » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:07 pm

As the title says, I am wondering if there is any room in the alliance for another guild. I am coming back after a (very) long hiatus, and looking for people to talk to and group with. I do not want to give up my old guild (Runs with Scissors), as there is too much history (mostly personal, I admit) with it.

If there is any room, look for any Roe* in Runs with Scissors (Roedyn, Roenar, etc).

Thank you.
Roedyn

Re: Any Room?

Postby Sheb » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:41 pm

can try keepers of the light, i believe they have room. Survivors is the other main alliance but not sure they have room, it can probably be made though if they remove inactive guilds
Sheb

Postby Rob » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Sheb, this is the Survivors Alliance forum. Roedyn's asking if there's room in Survivors Alliance. Aren't you a GM of it? You're the founder. If so, isn't it up to you and Lucy to decide whether there's room? I'm a little surprised to see that you're calling it "they". I still have GM toons but since I no longer play I don't think I should remove or add guilds.
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Sheb » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:30 pm

did realize it was on survivors page lol i just clicked recent activity. i do have chars that are GMs but since a few years back ive tried not to make decisions for the guild since i usually only play a few months out of the year. Although it does seem most people play that way now. i can take a look and see if there is any inactive guilds that can be removed
Sheb

Postby Rob » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:20 pm

I understand. I decided years ago to leave it up to Lucy. I hope she's still active.
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Sheb » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:02 am

i saw her a few time last month but havent seen her on for a bit, i do feel its really up to her as she has been far more active than i have been in the past few years
Sheb

Postby Sheb » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:57 pm

accidently removed your guild again but i finally figured it out so once i see you on again and ill add you and wont kick you lol. Each guild has a number in the alliance and i gotta type that and not guild name to remove. no idea way it was removing your guild when i was type the name of another rather than doing nothing but now that i know what i was doing i was able to remove some inactive guilds and i wont accidently remove you again
Sheb

Postby Lucy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 pm

I am still around! During these times of scary virus meanies I am still working at UPS, we haven't closed and have been keeping the supplies going out! Don't fret Sheb, I too have have deleted guilds by accident. Remember Deadly Intentions incident. I think by checking Cam Herald I saw you got the guild in, and removed some dead guilds.
Lucy

Return to Survivors Alliance