Are the DAoC Freeshards Illegal?

Dark Age of Camelot in general.

Re: Are the DAoC Freeshards Illegal?

Postby CEncinas » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:36 am

well i will be reporting Phoenix servers to EA and Broadswords and also to my CCO and have a discussion with Secnav of the Navy with close fellow federal agencies, to do a futher investigation about Phoenix server for Illegal suspicious activies and gathering personal information without the knowledge of person consent and invading the personal data multiple times, also breaking the EULA and LAW of copyrighted and Trademark information. also to add on to taking Donations from people and not reporting and Phoenix will be back taxed on it when the agencies include the internal revenue services. and after goverment has concluded there investigation on behalf of the Government ( will not disclose the involved agencies ) they will be taking the phoenix Developers and the Server operations leader, and all that are involved to Court and to shut Phoenix servers down and serve each person involved that penalty and/or jail time. and when the Government is involved they will not stop until it is and justice is served.

Also this few of the many law they have broken.

if you like tag the Dev in this or the admins leaders they wont be able to fix this at all.
CEncinas

Postby Quazimortal » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Broadsword is 100% aware of the freeshard servers. I don't think talking to your CCO or the SecNav is going to accomplish anything though, this is all a trademark issue so it's up to Broadsword or EA to enforce their own trademark.
Quazimortal

Postby Sheb » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:20 pm

lay off the drugs man, use spell check, and realize the government doesn't care about freeshards. Its up to BS and or EA to do something about it
Sheb

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:15 pm

Sometimes the right kind of drugs can help. This link goes to our old friend Electro's YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 7ebg7GurvH
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Sheb » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm

very true Rob
Sheb

Previous

Return to General DAOC