GearBunny Fusion goes live

Dark Age of Camelot in general.

GearBunny Fusion goes live

Postby KristoHasRisen » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:04 pm

I'm pleased to announce the launch of my latest Template Maker, GearBunny Fusion!

You can get it at :

https://gearbunnystudio.itch.io/gearbunny-fusion
KristoHasRisen

Re: GearBunny Fusion goes live

Postby nam3cc » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Nice work!
I always get this error window, executing the program and switching tabs:
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (20.99 KiB) Viewed 2781 times
Nam
nam3cc

Postby KristoHasRisen » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Someone else had the same exact error yesterday. Latest patch has it fixed. If you ever see this in other programs, it's caused by your localization rules using a comma instead of a period for floating point numbers. (This is found in the control panel with your language or localization settings.)
KristoHasRisen

Postby Sheb » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:45 pm

ill be checking this out for sure!
Sheb

Postby nam3cc » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

Well done!

May I suggest a couple of features?

- Possibility to enable only the stats/bonuses that are relevant for a specific template
- Create a separate section for the Overview, Loki2-style
- Possibility to save missing/customized items into the Vault DB
- Gaheris specific: possibility to show items of the Vault from every Realm at the same time

Thanks!
Nam
nam3cc

Postby KristoHasRisen » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:04 pm

nam3cc wrote:Well done!

May I suggest a couple of features?

1.- Possibility to enable only the stats/bonuses that are relevant for a specific template
2.- Create a separate section for the Overview, Loki2-style
3.- Possibility to save missing/customized items into the Vault DB
4.- Gaheris specific: possibility to show items of the Vault from every Realm at the same time

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, I must have forgot to check the 'notify me' box... but better late than never.

1. I had thoughts of doing this while I was building Fusion, but decided to follow the same course X did and show all stats getting effected. That way if someone had a stat they didn't want somewhere, they would see it and be able to respond or ignore it. IE: Charisma on an otherwise useful to a Paladin ring.

2. Hmm... I don't think this would work. The overview is the list the combobox above the panel pulls from whenever it rebuilds though, so the overview is technically always available that way as well... I think this would also potentially squish the other panels on lower resolution screens...

3. The vault db is a direct port of Broadsword's database, and any updates on that front would delete all the user's changes... That's why I opted for saving out individual items. I am thinking I will eventually write a database editor though so users could update and add items.

4. I'm limited by the information given in the Broadsword item database. They don't even have a Gaheris-only flag in there, and I asked them for that. Fortunately, Fusion's item filters save with the template so you can set them up to show all realms. Just go into the filters tab and set the realm filter for <No Realm Filters>
KristoHasRisen

Return to General DAOC