Weekly Keeps

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Weekly Keeps

Postby Sheb » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:21 pm

I want to start up a weekly keep grp/raid. I want to do it a little different though. I want it to be 1 char per player. If you want to use a buff bot for buffs thats fine but one char per player in the grp. The idea of this is to be more EC friendly and allow other to play a class they might not normally play. There will be not class restriction, play what you want. This should be a fun new twist for bot squad people and give single account players more of a chance to experience keeps. Keeps done will depend on the number of people that show up and im obviously not expecting a lot but im pretty sure we can be successful with a minimum of 3 people. Dreads would be split evenly and id pass on my share. I'm an aging 32 year old holding on to athletic dreams, so i play soccer tuesday and wednesday nights but im thinking of either thurdays or fridays around 8pm est time. I'll try for the first time think coming Thursday Nov. 14th at 8pm est. Ill start a thread under the raids tab. Looking for responses here to see what the interest in this or something else would be as well as possible other times that might draw more people.

In the past i used to try and use my bot squad to help people with keeps and gear (i still will do this) but it almost back fired. People began to depend on me being on in order to accomplish things. I hope that in running live char keeps and other raids it will teach everyone that everything can still be done with small and large grps of all live players and not just with bot squads.
Sheb

Re: Weekly Keeps

Postby Sheb » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:25 pm

So there isnt a raids tab but ill make a new raid post in the Gaheris tab
Sheb

Return to Gaheris