Level 50. Now what?

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Level 50. Now what?

Postby Chappymcgee » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Hi. I'm a new player and have spent about a month trying all the classes and have been really enjoying the game so far. I finally got my first level 50 and don't really know what to do now. Are there raids or something similar to do after reaching 50?
Chappymcgee

Re: Level 50. Now what?

Postby Mplode » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:25 pm

There's not much of a population now to be having large public raids like the old days. But you can join a guild, alliance, make friends, enlist help, lead your own raids, make it happen.

You can do master levels, champion levels, dragon quests, otherworldly quests, acquire all the pieces for a killer template, experience all the content in the game... do old dungeons, quests, etc, and what most people do... farm seals for RPs.

How many accounts are you playing? You won't be able to do much with just one toon solo. Although a certain Animist has been known to solo a keep.
<Juggernaut> & <Doom> Mplode, Xplode, Deadlock, Expedience, Fateful and others
Mplode

Re: Level 50. Now what?

Postby Sheb » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:13 pm

If your not already in a guild/alliance id do that also. not a ton of people play gaheris but the best way to connect with those that do is to join one. Survivors alliance is the most active and the guild itself welcomes everyone. all member can invite to guild so if you see one in game just ask for an invite if interested.

Laby is the most popular place for solo chars, its fun to explore and the mobs there drop dreads which when turn in give you rps. Im not playing as much as i was a few months ago but when i am on i run relics and other contents and welcome everyone who wants to to join.
Sheb

Return to Gaheris