hey all

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

hey all

Postby Sheb » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:00 am

Things seem quite on gaheris lately. its understandable since its summer and places are starting to open up again, i myself am working much more again. That being said i did want to let people know im still around and have been killing things with people when im on. We've done Hag a lot lately and have gotten about 12 shield in the last week or so. Really making this post to let people let people know if the reason they stopped loggin in was the lack of people and you couldnt accomplish things to just hit me up im always down to kill things when im on. I check here and on discord regularly if you dont see me in game
Sheb

Re: hey all

Postby Quazimortal » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:57 am

Glad to hear it! I see you on here and there but my girlfriend can only play 2 days out of the week so that's mostly when you'll see me too.
Quazimortal

Re: hey all

Postby Sheb » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:16 pm

ya im also east coast US and we have a lot of EU and west coast players so im not always one during prime time but i try to be when i can. i also put all items i farm on CM very cheap incase im not on to help people. everything is 1p on my cms unless i throw dreads on there
Sheb

Return to Gaheris