CL15 Loyalty Cloaks

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

CL15 Loyalty Cloaks

Postby Vvibbledivip » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:51 am

Hello,

I’m a returning player and have gotten a couple characters to CL15. I was looking forward to unlocking the loyalty cloak on these characters, but am finding the Herald of Agramon very difficult. Is it possible to complete solo? Or is it meant to be done with a group?

Thanks for any insight!
Vvibbledivip

Re: CL15 Loyalty Cloaks

Postby Quazimortal » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:39 am

Welcome back! Someone who knows about the encounter is bound to answer but I just wanted to tell you hi.

If you aren't aware the Survivors guild is a guild designed to collect as many players on Gaheris together in one place so we can all chat together. I'm pretty sure everyone is allowed to join so just hit someone up in-game.
Quazimortal

Postby Sheb » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:12 pm

Lord Agramon can be tough, with the right chars and patients it can be done with two. If you end up joining Survivors or a guild in that alliance im sure if you try and get a crew together to kill him on a night when people are on there will be a few willing to help kill him. Im willing to help do this but with a one year old my play time is very inconsistant. so its hard for me to set a time when ill be on. if i am though its usually around 8pm est.

Tank/shammy can duo with patients and luck. Also using near sight on him helps a lot as he casts a long range cone AE spell them messes with casters and healers.
Sheb

Postby Vvibbledivip » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:38 pm

Thanks for the replies. I’ll be sure to check out the Survivors guild.

I’m actually talking about Herald of Agramon, not Agramon himself. You can find them inside mile gates. But thank you for offering to help. I may ask around the next time I’m on!
Vvibbledivip

Postby Sheb » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:49 am

oh those are pretty easy. we can definately smash one or all of them for you real quick, /who sheb or demi will usually find me and im in Survivors guild
Sheb

Return to Gaheris