Leveling in 2019

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Leveling in 2019

Postby Deelir » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:08 pm

I've been gone for roughly four-five years and have recently started over in the game. I'm attempting to slowly get caught up on the changes and it's pretty extensive. The one thing that's killing me is I can't figure out the best leveling path anymore. My old method doesn't really work as I get an XP bottleneck between 35 and 45. So I was curious what's the most efficient way to level on a single account? The way I used to do it was...

1-35 New User Journey
35-45 Glass repeatables in Oceanus only. (Chests, Djinn, Harpies and Statues.)
45-50 Commander Quests/Cathal repeats.

I'm not afraid to grind if there is a good spot. I've been searching for days to see if someone posted a good resolution. All the guides I find are for RvR servers and not viable.

Thank you!
Deelir: 50 Enchanter (Main ) ~~ Preladon: 50 Cabalist ~~ Blightskar: 50 Heretic ~~ Nightskar: 50 Ranger ~~ Deathcalls: 50 Necromancer
Ruurtaur: 50 Mercenary ~~ Pympstyx: 50 Friar ~~ Rohadry: 50 Armsman ~~ Jeriodia: 50 Theurgist ~~ Jerimar: 50 Champion
Deelir

Re: Leveling in 2019

Postby Eryn » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi there,

i would basically do the same thing. For a change of pace, i would maybe venture in the classic dungeons, for example Treibh Caillte and Coruscating Mines (in Hib). They were also recently upgraded for loot.
Not sure if there are any grinding spots, but i suppose for solo leveling the ToA glass quests would be the fastest xp route to Cathal.

Cheers,
Erynwen Siabra - Enchantress
===========================
Schanzi Siabra - Warden slave
Shazzie Siabra - Bard slave
+ lots of others
Eryn

Re: Leveling in 2019

Postby Shako » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Deelir wrote:I've been gone for roughly four-five years and have recently started over in the game. I'm attempting to slowly get caught up on the changes and it's pretty extensive. The one thing that's killing me is I can't figure out the best leveling path anymore. My old method doesn't really work as I get an XP bottleneck between 35 and 45. So I was curious what's the most efficient way to level on a single account? The way I used to do it was...

1-35 New User Journey
35-45 Glass repeatables in Oceanus only. (Chests, Djinn, Harpies and Statues.)
45-50 Commander Quests/Cathal repeats.

I'm not afraid to grind if there is a good spot. I've been searching for days to see if someone posted a good resolution. All the guides I find are for RvR servers and not viable.

Thank you!

Grogan spot at nGed keep, whit shield bot and warlock aoe
Shako

Return to Gaheris