Retiring from DAoC: Please Read

Raid leaders, please be sure to put the date (the number of the day) in your title.

Retiring from DAoC: Please Read

Postby Mytha » Tue May 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello everyone,
I know some of you are already aware from last night's raid that this was my final one and that I am leaving the game, but I wanted to go ahead and make a post so everyone else would be in the know. Life has become extremely busy for me and for a while now I have had little time or energy to spend on the game. I have kept my accounts active for Monday raid nights but with the turn outs growing smaller I feel this is probably a good time to bow out and retire from Dark Ages. I am canceling my accounts and will most likely not be reactivating them.
It's hard to say goodbye to a game I've played for so many years and to the community I've come to know and love - I've had so many fun memories, laughs and wonderful friendships with you guys! You've given me so much support through the years and I appreciate that immensely - you made every raid a memorable one. I wish you all the very best and will check in to gaheris.net occasionally to stay in touch with the server.

Thanks again for all your support and friendship over the years, I will miss you guys!

Love, Mytha/Torri
Mytha

Re: Retiring from Gaheris: Please Read

Postby Tiimm » Tue May 16, 2017 4:00 pm

I was never able to attend many of your raids due to the time difference here in Australia, but I certainly appreciated what you did.

You will certainly be missed, all the best for the future

Simon
Member of Survivors - Reformed / Kirkah / Kirkadoo / Dirtywork
Tiimm

Re: Retiring from DAoC: Please Read

Postby Katkiller » Wed May 17, 2017 6:42 am

You will be terribly missed myth... :(

Sorry to see you go but we all understand how life can be busy.

Good luck in the future!

Katkiller
Katkiller

Postby totalpackage » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 am

sorry to see you go mytha you and your family have been so friendly to us all our guild climbed in rank so fast due to everyones hard work will miss your raids even though i never got to attend many lately hope you come back someday you will be missed badly will try to help keep the guild going good luck in all your endevors in life and be safe your friend cee aka totalpackage.
totalpackage

Postby Teydaedima » Thu May 18, 2017 1:59 pm

Mytha,

Myself and Aara our very sad to see you go. You welcomed us with open arms when I came back after a long break and helped us both in so many ways. I want to thank you for everything you did for us, the guild, and even the server. You will be sorely missed.

Tey, Yes its my fault :P
Teydaedima RR13 Friar
Teydaedima

Postby Jerryattrick » Fri May 19, 2017 2:43 pm

I am sorry to hear that you are calling it a day Torri. i will miss you unfortuneatly because of time difference i was not able to join in your raids. all the best - John.
Jerryattrick

Postby Liljoe » Sun May 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Hi Mytha,

Like everyone else I'm sorry to see you go but I do understand. I myself have been very busy with work and haven't had anytime to join your raids in the last few months :(
You are by far the best raid leader I've ever had the pleasure to raid with. Your contributions to this server and the game are immeasurable.
Best wishes to you and your family!
Kindest regards,
Liljoe
Liljoe

Return to Gaheris raids