Other Dragons Wednesday! (March 23rd 8:30 EDT)

Raid leaders, please be sure to put the date (the number of the day) in your title.

Other Dragons Wednesday! (March 23rd 8:30 EDT)

Postby Seikaoth » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Heya Everyone!

This might be my last Dragon Wednesday for the time being. Kit's account goes down on the 26th and I'm not sure I'm going to re-up. I'll cross that bridge when I get to there. It's very unfortunate that it goes down right at the beginning of my spring break. Anyways, because it might be my last raid for a while I decided this Dragon Wednesday we'll be going after some dragons that haven't been receiving as much love. We'll meet at Odin's Gate to go show Draco some love. Unfortunately timing is important for this one so the BG might actually be moving out before 8:30 to make it to the portal. Note: You must have at least ML9 to join us killing Draco. If you are missing MLs, contact me in game and I should be able to hook you up. Send me a message here if you aren't able to find me in game and we'll figure something out.

After we kill Draco, we'll go visit the honorary dragon of the day Legion! On the way down we'll also kill the High Lords. There will be a brief intermission between ML10 and Legion for people to switch to a toon they are collecting blood seals on. If we finish super early I suppose we might go give Xanxi a visit.

There will be lotto at the end of this raid held at 1982 Carlingford!

Hope to see you there!
Kitt/Koth ~ Knights of Caledonia
Seikaoth

Re: Other Dragons Wednesday! (March 23rd 8:30 EDT)

Postby Bozo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:08 am

Seikaoth wrote:it might be my last raid for a while...
There will be lotto at the end of this raid held at 1982 Carlingford!

Tommy Makem wrote:Way over on the east coast of Ireland there's a beautiful, beautiful little village called Carlingford. It's reputed to be the oldest town in Ireland. It was built by the Vikings when they came raiding.

Those were the good old days, when Midgard always won!
Bozo

Postby Seikaoth » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Unfortunately, I'm currently without internet and have been since last night. I'm worried that the nearby construction might have damaged a line or something. Hopefully my cable company can fix whatever the issue may be before the raid, otherwise I am not going to be able to make it. :(
Kitt/Koth ~ Knights of Caledonia
Seikaoth

Postby Handslikefeet » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Hope the raid went well. Had a chance to take my family to an early showing of Batman v Superman that I couldn't turn down. See you all soon hopefully
More toons named Storm than I can count.
Handslikefeet

Return to Gaheris raids