Dragon Wednesdays! (Feb 17th, 8:30EST)

Raid leaders, please be sure to put the date (the number of the day) in your title.

Dragon Wednesdays! (Feb 17th, 8:30EST)

Postby Seikaoth » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Ever think to yourself, "Man, I don't have nearly enough dragon kills on this toon"? Well think no more! Dragon Wednesdays are your cure to both your lack of dragon kills and your hump day boredom! Come on out and kill the Big 3 every Wednesday starting this week! Seals and Scales will be split among the BG the loot will go on a CM for 100g a piece sometime that night or the following day because I won't really have time to do a proper lotto (if someone else is willing to do lotto that could work). BG will hopefully be up around 8PM EST but it might be delayed since I don't get out of class until a bit before 8! Hope to see you there!
Kitt/Koth ~ Knights of Caledonia
Seikaoth

Re: Dragon Wednesdays! (Feb 17th, 8:30EST)

Postby Electro » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Finally, I can kill some dragons without having to worry about how I'm going to split up loot.
The name's Ian, aka Electro/Butchered/Saxona
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Saxona
Electro
Sage
Sage

Re: Dragon Wednesdays! (Feb 17th, 8:30EST)

Postby Seikaoth » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Thanks for the great turnout everyone! Look for another post around Monday (after Mytha's raid) when I'll better know if I have a scheduling conflict that will either delay the start time or force me to cancel!
Kitt/Koth ~ Knights of Caledonia
Seikaoth

Return to Gaheris raids