Survivors (READ THIS FIRST)

Moderators: Sheb, Taxie, Lucy

Survivors (READ THIS FIRST)

Postby Sheb » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:33 pm

This weekend I will be forming a new guild call Survivors (or something similar if its taken)

Purpose of the guild

Gaheris population is extremely low now, ive seen an average of about 20 on during the week and a high of 50. This guild is to try and do what people have talked about doing for so long. I have been in X number of guilds in the past year or so and kept switching because they would die out and have 2 active members. This guild will welcome any and all people on gaheris. There will be no rule saying all your chars have to be in this guild but hopefully it will become a good place to have a few chars in to actually have people to talk to and play with and even meet new people.

Perks of this guild

Im hoping this will turn out well and people will join. Making it easier to be in contact with people, whether it be to group, raid or just talk. Also i will be in this guild! I run a 4 man team and help people out all the time with just about everything. I will help people out in this guild as much as possible.

What this guild is not for

The purpose of this guild is by no means to break up current guilds or suggest dumping your current guild. I understand the loyalty people have to certain guilds which is why i will encourage people to keep chars in their current guilds but also have a few in this one as well.

New Alliance

I will also make this guild a new alliance leader to any active guild that wants to join.

Question and Answer

Sheb this has been talked about time and time again and in the end never works out, why do you think you can make it work?
-Because im not gonna just talk about it im going to try and do it. I think gaheris is at the point where most people will really like this idea and would move a few chars into this guild. Also id say about half of people are either new on gaheris or in a completely dead guild and just arent sure where to go.

How will the guild be ran? Ranks?
-This im not 100% sure on yet, my original thought is to have none. I will be GM only because i created the guild and everyone else will be rank 1 with the approperiate equal rights.

I don't like some people on Gaheris so i dont want to play with them...
-I'm not sure i see this being a problem at this point but it may be and if thats the case you have two options. Deal with it and play nice or the lessar of the two options is dont join.

I think this is a good idea, how can i help?
-First off you can help by joining the guild and helping spread the word about what i'm trying to do.

This idea sucks, how can i stop you?
Technically you cant, but you can hurt my cause by not joining and encouraging other not to as well.

What are the guild rules?
-Basically, be nice play nice. No one will be forced to do anything by joining this guild. You will never be forced to raid with guild, group with guild, help guild, or even talk to the guild if you dont want. As i said before you will not be forced to keep all chars in this guild either.

Do you really think this will work?
-I have no idea, but im going to try.

Please feel free to comment/criticize/suggest but dont correct my spelling or grammer because i already know i suck at typing :D

Also let me know if you would like to be part of the guild and help me form it, i can only run 4 chars so i will need the help of 4 others to form it.
Sheb

Re: Survivors

Postby Superbeast » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Well for what it's worth..I'm going to support this idea =)
Superbeast

Postby Sheb » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am

The guild Survivors has been created!

I have a guild house set up in Hib houseing at 4633. Mansion with all the toys.

All are welcome and encouraged to join! Look for me in game or PM me here and ill get you an invite.

Also for those that are still in active guild pls consider joining the alliance to make it easier for everyone to communicate and play the game together!

See you in game!!!

-Sheb
Sheb

Postby Rob » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:15 am

/applause.

My guild joined Sheb's new alliance. Come join us!
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Taxie » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 pm

I am working on a toon to add to the guild.
Taxie

Postby TupacAintDead » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:06 am

I joined this guild a few days ago.

I only slightly regret it!! :twisted:

Awesome people in it. Very nice welcome to Gaheris.
TupacAintDead

Postby Rob » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:20 am

TupacAintDead wrote:I only slightly regret it!! :twisted:

lol
Rob
Site Admin

Postby BrewskieGuzzler » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:52 am

They have freee Beer
BrewskieGuzzler

Postby pwl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 pm

i aspire to be the one guy people say they don't want in your guild
pwl

Postby Rob » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

You should start playing again and go for it. Sheb needs a challenge. :)
Rob
Site Admin

Postby pwl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm

in a moment of weekness I reupped my main to trawl the diamond loop on a vw
pwl

Return to Survivors