A Very Sad Day

Moderator: Mytha

A Very Sad Day

Postby Palomier » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Many of you know of our wonderful guild member, Blude. As not only being a guildie of mine, I have known and been very good friends with him IRL for over 20 years now.We live in same town, worked together, went to school together. I have the unfortunate bearing of passing along some terrible news. I just recieved a call from his brother, that apparantly yesterday sometime Blude died. He wasn't that old, 38, and has been playing DAOC since its inception years ago. We have lost a wonderful family member.RIP Blude.Love you man
Palomier

Re: A Very Sad Day

Postby Rob » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Sorry to hear that.
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Re: A Very Sad Day

Postby Mytha » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 pm

I just logged on today and saw your /motd guild note. I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner, I had no idea.

Blude was a part of our guild family. I didn't know him for very long, but for the while that I did he was always fun and kind, somebody you wanted to be around and call your friend. He will always be remembered for the life and fun he brought into the guild, as a loved member and friend.
My prayers will be with Blude's family and Palo, and for all who are grieving his loss.
We will miss you Blude.
Mytha

Return to Angels of War