Joining Survivors Alliance

Posts about the Survivors Alliance.

Moderators: Electro, Sheb, Lucy

Joining Survivors Alliance

Postby Treslok » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:37 am

Greeting and Well met Everyone.

Greetings, my name is Jonathan, My family and I have made a guild here on the Gaheris Server named Asgards Knights, and are looking to join the Survivors Alliance if at all possible. We are formerly of the guild The Jaded Ones, but due to the low population of the guild and the gm haveing a speratic gaming times being unable to access guild buffs and the like, we split and formed our own guild. We are casual gamers, being on constantly and always interested in helping others in any way we can. We have beening hunting and helping people of the alliance for some time, with my self and my father doing pl sessions (Nasaru/Tresloksbomb or Nasaru/Darkcrackle) for many of the memebers, or helping a few of them get artifacts if we were in the area. We enjoy the hunting and talking with the people of the alliance, and decided to ask for a formal invite to join if possible. If a GM from Survivors could contact me that would be greatly apprecaited, can either contact me by posting to here or ingame by messaging Treslok. I thank you in advance.

Sincerely
Treslok
GM of Asgards Knights
Treslok

Re: Joining Survivors Alliance

Postby Electro » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:37 am

I think we're completely full at the moment, but just message anyone in Survivors and ask for Lucy and hopefully you can catch her to see if you can work something out. She occasionally checks these forums as well, so I'm sure you'll cross paths eventually.
The name's Ian, aka Electro/Butchered/Saxona
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Saxona
Electro
Sage
Sage

Re: Joining Survivors Alliance

Postby Rastafriarmon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:20 pm

You can also put some toons in the Survivors guild.. everyone in guild can invite players and purchase guild buffs.. very egalitarian. Just a thought :-)
Rastafriamon
Intelligence is a gift... Stupidity is a choice... Ignorance is merely a state of being..
https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/rastafriarmon
Rastafriarmon

Return to Survivors Alliance