Looking to join Survivors

Posts about the Survivors Alliance.

Moderators: Electro, Sheb, Lucy

Looking to join Survivors

Postby tkdzzix » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:17 am

Update: I was able to contact Lucy last night and am now a proud member of the alliance, thanks!

Hi there!, I am interested in joining the Survivors alliance. I have been active on Gaheris since it went live, playing mainly my necromancer Tkdzzix. I have been in a few guilds and alliances in my time here. Originally started my current guild with some associates from the Keepers of the Grail alliance on Hib/Merlin. After my friends all went back to Merlin I was left as the sole keeper of my current guild, Radiance. Over the years I was active on Gaheris I was a member of Black Heart Pirates, as well as Generic Guild (both a member of the guild, and as a guild as a member of their alliance, which eventually merged with Le Pact De Loups).

Recently my two children have shown an interest in DAOC so we have started playing again, and I feel that to get the most out of our experience on Gaheris we should be members of the most active alliance. Seeing as how most times when I do a /who there are are no more than 4 full groups online at once, with most being members of the Survivors alliance, our joining the most populous alliance seems to be the best route to getting in on what is really happening on Gaheris. If someone could point me in the direction of who to speak to in order to start the process of joining the Survivors alliance with my family's guild, Radiance, I would be greatly appreciative.
Last edited by tkdzzix on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tkdzzix

Re: Looking to join Survivors

Postby Electro » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 am

Hey, just look for anyone in Grace (Grace is not alliance leader, but it's where most my toons are) and ask them that you're looking for Electro. I need to talk to Lucy before I invite you, but if we have room it shouldn't be a problem. I'll be on all day tomorrow.
The name's Ian, aka Electro/Butchered/Saxona
http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Saxona
Electro
Sage
Sage

Re: Looking to join Survivors

Postby tkdzzix » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 am

I will look for you when I get home from work tonight (around 4pm pacific), thanks.
tkdzzix

Return to Survivors Alliance