What do you all think of Camelot Unchained coming out?

Topics that don't fit into other categories.

What do you all think of Camelot Unchained coming out?

Postby Gocoooo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:31 am

I was wondering what do you all think of Camelot Unchained coming out?
Here is the link for it:
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/
Let me know what you all think if you like
This is the Free Shard server I play on its called Brotherland-Final
Here is the link If anyone like to play on it:
http://www.dolserver.net/daocportal/server.php?s=409
Gocoooo

Re: What do you all think of Camelot Unchained coming out?

Postby Sheb » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:11 am

id like to think that since this game as been in the works for so long that it will be a great game but i cant help but to think the opposite. They seemed to have needed so much help from the gaming community that it makes me think that they didnt/dont have the people, ability, money, and all around capability to make a quality game that will last. Ideas seem great but sadly i think the execution will fall short, def wont try upon release without seeing live gameplay/reviews and thats not saying ill try it at all
Sheb

Re: What do you all think of Camelot Unchained coming out?

Postby Gocoooo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:29 am

Sheb wrote:id like to think that since this game as been in the works for so long that it will be a great game but i cant help but to think the opposite. They seemed to have needed so much help from the gaming community that it makes me think that they didnt/dont have the people, ability, money, and all around capability to make a quality game that will last. Ideas seem great but sadly i think the execution will fall short, def wont try upon release without seeing live gameplay/reviews and thats not saying ill try it at all

Are you going to try Camelot Unchained when it comes out? I know DAoC to me was one of the best MMORPG pc games when it came out. But I stopped playing DAoC live when EA came along and helped Mythic Entertainment make the last Expansion. I bought the last Expansion on the website. But when I figured out that EA helped with Labyrinth of the Minotaur Expansion I stopped playing DAoC live. I do like Labyrinth of the Minotaur back then. I had a lot of fun on that Expansion. I haven't played DAoC live in so long. Not sure what EA/Broadsword added to it. But I will not go back to DAoC live. Right now I do play free shards for DAoC. It's with the old coding etc. No live like they have now for live DAoC. And Camelot Unchained I agree with you also. I really don't think it will do any good like DAoC ever did. I mean look at Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning when that came out. That game was made by EA/Mythic Entertainment and to me I thought it was not a good game. Just a horrible game I thought it was
This is the Free Shard server I play on its called Brotherland-Final
Here is the link If anyone like to play on it:
http://www.dolserver.net/daocportal/server.php?s=409
Gocoooo

Return to Miscellaneous