So, Rob and I were talking tonight....

Dark Age of Camelot in general.

So, Rob and I were talking tonight....

Postby Uber » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am

... and I was wondering ... who would be interested in one of us (Rob or myself) trying to get an interview with Stuart Zissou? We could have questions submitted here (and yes, Rob and I would go through them and remove the asinine ones that we're both sure would pop up [every barrel has a few bad apples hidden somewhere]) to ask him during the interview on top of questions Rob and I already have in mind.

What do you think. REPLIES NEEDED/WELCOMED
Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for *I* am the meanest mother f***er IN the valley!
Uber

Re: So, Rob and I were talking tonight....

Postby Rob » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

A couple of years ago I arranged to interview Lori Hyrup (ex-DAOC producer) and Rob Frazier (the former Mythic developer who created all the Gaheris-specific content) for this website, but then I lost interest and never followed through. I made a half-hearted attempt to get in touch with Stuart (writing to his FaceBook page) but never heard from him.
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Sheb » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 am

I think this is great and all, but my main question is what is your goal for this interview? i dont think any requests for changes to the game will hold any meaning to them. In general, whether we want to admit it or not, we all pretty much know daoc is in coast mode until it dies off.
Sheb

Postby Uber » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Get some questions we all want asked out in the open. The questions would mainly come from submissions. Like I said, Rob and I have a couple that we already have in mind but for me at least, not enough for a full interview/q:a session.
Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for *I* am the meanest mother f***er IN the valley!
Uber

Postby Sheb » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:17 pm

My questions would be what are their intensions/goals for daoc and does if have a future and how long may that be?

I obviously know that the team now is small and they aren't trying to really generate a new player base but rather keep the current base. My question is for how long and how they plan to do that. Which i guess could lead into more questions like will doac ever be free to play etc.

I would say to ask if their was a plan to ever make a game similar to daoc rather than following the WoW method but as this point i think its clear no one wants to take that risk.
Sheb

Return to General DAOC