Stuck at level 40

Dark Age of Camelot in general.

Stuck at level 40

Postby Ashinger » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 am

Hello !

Doing the new quest to 36 was fantastic, however I hit a brickwall now at level 40. Any suggestions where I should head with my BD for the last 10 levels ?

Thanks!
Ashinger

Re: Stuck at level 40

Postby Toxic » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Enormous amounts of xp can be had starting at 40 by doing the repeatable glass quests in Oceanus Haven and then heading off to Cathal Valley for the repeatables from 45-50.

Can't remember the NPCs name in Oceanus, but this should get you to him/her:
- port to Oceanus Haven
- you should port in facing the Jinn/Teleporter
- do a full 180 (turn around) and you'll see an NPC to the right of the archway
- take that quest and I believe the other 3 will pop up nearby

Look me up ingame (toons start with 'Toxic') and I can probably make more sense in person. :)

[EDIT]
This link will do a better job explaining it than I ever could : viewtopic.php?f=5&t=693

Good luck!
As always, hit me up ingame (names all start with Toxic) if you need any help with anything!
Toxic

Postby Ashinger » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:45 pm

It makes sense to me, thank you very much ! :)
Ashinger

Postby jph » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:29 am

The glass quest are only good from 30-35 and MAYBE a little further, but after 35 it is pretty slow still. Once you get 40 the glass experience is horrible. You only get glass the first completion of the quest so I would honestly go do something else until 45. I have to say that 40-45 are by far the worst levels in the game now imo. Also if you are an altoholic like I am then you just can't stand doing the glass quest more than once anyway lol.
jph

Postby crazys » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:30 pm

jph wrote:The glass quest are only good from 30-35 and MAYBE a little further, but after 35 it is pretty slow still. Once you get 40 the glass experience is horrible. You only get glass the first completion of the quest so I would honestly go do something else until 45. I have to say that 40-45 are by far the worst levels in the game now imo. Also if you are an altoholic like I am then you just can't stand doing the glass quest more than once anyway lol.

Then your not doing them correctly. Level 40 and 45 opens new brackets of glass quests.
lvl 40-45 takes about an hour doing the next area of glass quests...
crazys

Postby Apath » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Yes the glass quests from Oceanus Hesperos, out to the island in the middle of Meso, then to Stygia, Vocanus, and Aerus give decent xp and glass/gold. I would suggest breaking off the path at 45 and head to Cathal valley to do the repeatable quests then returning. I'm a fan of the Midgard side with the Bone-Eaters quest, all 3 realms have the same style quest though. You can get to CV from any major porter under the battle grounds option. These make 45-50 much easier.
https://www.facebook.com/zariah.miko

^That's me^ for reals, like totally.
Apath

Return to General DAOC