checking in

Moderator: Trilogist

checking in

Postby Aliciaday » Wed May 16, 2012 7:23 pm

I've always said that DAOC is more than just a mere game. It's a community unlike any others. As many of you know, I've been extremely ill and in the hospital for the past 72 days. Things have never looked so grim. I was overwhelmed by the number of phone calls, cards, letters and posts from my DAOC friends. You guys are such an awesome bunch. I still have a long road ahead of me but I am coming along. Hopefully I am now out of the woods, but relearning how to walk, talk, dress again is no easy tas. and very tiring. I'm still pretty weak and tire easily, I won't be in game for a bit, but I am keeping my accts. up, and Bryan may pop out and about on one of our toons. I just want to thank everyone for their showing of support to myself and my family during this very trying time. My pink dragon lies here in my bed to remind me of how close this community can be!
Love to you all
Rose aka Alicia
Aliciaday

Re: checking in

Postby Rob » Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Glad to hear the worst is over. What a terrible ordeal. I hope each day ahead is easier than the one before.
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Pentegarn » Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 am

Good to hear from you, once you do come back I think at least a week of wild raids to celebrate your return would be in order. :D
Pentegarn

Postby Trilogist » Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 am

Rose, it is so good to hear from you! Hang in there and keep us updated. You have a lot of friends you have never 'met' but we were very worried and are all pulling for you. It goes without saying that any raid or other little thing you want to do in game will certainly have my full participation.
Trilogist - Theurgist - RR11 ML10
Plaides - Eldritch - RR13 - Dragon's Bane
And a handful of other toons.
Member - Ar Fein
Trilogist

Postby samhainchld » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 am

Rose, I'm a bit late to this thread but just wanted to say it's good to hear from you. I hope your recovery is going well.
samhainchld

Return to Ar Fein