Raids? Keeps? Alliance Activity?

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Raids? Keeps? Alliance Activity?

Postby Yoursupport » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:00 am

Hi, I was curious as to if anyone wanted to start doing raids again? Since Mytha left there hasnt been any done to my knowledge, and I have also noticed that there isnt many guilds that wanna join up in the alliance to do anything like keeps, df raids, tg or any realm raids, ow raids or anything :| :( I miss the alliance doing things together and not just everyone sticking to themselves or just their guild....I understand there are times that we want to just hang out by ourselves or just the guild, but there are many times that the alliance as one isnt there, we should all get together and do things again. I know there are several of you out there that know how to do many things on here lol heck it doesnt even have to be a "raid", but just some alliance peeps getting together and hanging out, making new friends, good company, and good help :)
I hope we can all get together sometime soon!! ~ J ~ aka Yoursupportcrew
Yoursupport

Re: Raids? Keeps? Alliance Activity?

Postby Rastafriarmon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:01 pm

Now that Summer is almost gone I will probably be more "present" instead of out on my deck reading and drinking beer..
Rastafriamon
Intelligence is a gift... Stupidity is a choice... Ignorance is merely a state of being..
https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/rastafriarmon
Rastafriarmon

Return to Gaheris