Remains

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Remains

Postby Boudecca » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:45 am

One of the ways to spend Bounty Points (Jun 2018) is to buy trophies. The Glacier Giant Floor Trophy is one of them. Does he drop Remains? Also a high level mob in Krondon (Ulor se Bysen) is also said to drop Remains. Does this lead to a trophy?
Boude the Obscure
Boudecca

Re: Remains

Postby Handslikefeet » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:54 pm

I’ve never seen the glacier giant drop remains before
The trophy is a black nailed blue thumb btw
Ulor Se Byson does indeed drop remains and it becomes a head for a wall
More toons named Storm than I can count.
Handslikefeet

Postby Boudecca » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:51 am

Many tx for the info. Anyone with a million BPs needed to buy the Glacier Giant trophy? Will try to get to the Krondon mob.

Handslikefeet : I assume you have the two trophies - but if not could I ask how you knew? I have never seen either.

I am quite willing to spend plat to get them.

Cheers
Boude the Obscure
Boudecca

Postby Handslikefeet » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:38 am

I spent the million bounty points to get the glacier giant. Took almost half my bps on my rr14 ani.
I went into Krondon shortly after the patch and farmed the ogre.
If you can handle 8-10 ( don’t recall exact count though) purples that spawn with him, he is a fairly straight forward encounter.
More toons named Storm than I can count.
Handslikefeet

Postby Boudecca » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Each of my toons has only around 20k BPs. However, one of my guilds has over 41 million BPs. How can I use some of these?
Boude the Obscure
Boudecca

Postby Lucy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:25 pm

I don't think you can access your guild BPs, that just shows all the BPs gained by members of the guild in a whole. It seems Broadsword messed up the remain drops for the listed ones on BP merchats. Someone killed Lothissi several times the other day and it dropped no remains, so I'm assuming all those moba are prolly glitched. Also it seems the Priestess remains drop from random mobs in the Barrows. I killed several random mobs in there and got 3 remains from her sonehow! It's possible that in Krondon the ramains drop from random mobs also, you know how Broasword is with that stuff.
Lucy

Postby Boudecca » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Thanks for that Lucy. I've been trying to get faction with the Krondon Ogres, without success. I'll just go in again and kill. I've no chance of getting enough BPs to buy the Glacier Giant or the Krondon one - those are the only two I haven't got yet.

Cheers

Dawn
Boude the Obscure
Boudecca

Return to Gaheris