Might use free time

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Might use free time

Postby Sheb » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:39 am

thinking about using the free time i have available on some of my accounts soon as work is real slow and i have some extra time. ive been gone a while but if anyone is interested in grping up and killing some stuff let me know. probably will log in sometime this weekend
Sheb

Re: Might use free time

Postby Sheb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:52 pm

might be a bit longer, was redownloading somethings to make the most of the time back and turns out i have a computer issue. when trying to run hotkeynet i get an error saying the .dll isnt on this computer....which it is. pretty sure i have some form of malware/spyware i need to get rid of to fix the issue but that could take a bit.
Sheb

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:51 am

Sheb, if I can make a suggestion, forget HotkeyNet. Mojo does multiboxing now, and it's much easier and works much better. You''ll have to make a new script but Mojo scripts are much easier to write than HKN scripts. You may need to put game.dll on your antivirus exclusion list or white list to run daoc at full speed with mojo.

Multiboxing with Mojo
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Sheb » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:15 am

thanks rob ill do that. you really dislike hotkeynet dont you lol. well i for one enjoy and appreciate all the programs that you have wrote for daoc.....you know its true to since i wanted to make sure i had them all downloaded and working before i even thought about starting up my accounts. thanks again.
Sheb

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks for the kind words and you're welcome. I do kinda hate HotkeyNet. :) I don't really hate it but it was supposed to be only a rough draft. It embarrasses me because its hotkeys never worked right in DAOC, it's hard to use, and the script language is badly designed. On the other hand some parts of it are nice. I always intended to replace it with a properly written program but I never got around to it until last month. Mojo's multiboxing is what HKN was supposed to be. Only took me 12 years. :)
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby Sheb » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:28 pm

well im not exactly sure what happened but i went to go activate my accounts and there is no longer any free time available. i got myself a little excited though and might open just one to just check out the game agian
Sheb

Postby Sheb » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:11 pm

not sure if they got rid of the old 14 free days if your inactive for 90 days or if it got reset because of the fact that they just had a special 30 days free offer but i set a email to them asking. Ill be on this weekend either way. might be on 1 char or 5 but if anyone wants to kill some stuff let me know
Sheb

Postby Sheb » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:18 am

So I opened 4 of my accounts but it's just my luck I'm having computer issues now. I did a few things to try and help my computer run 4 accounts better and something I did screwed things up. Hopefully I'll get it's worked out and be on tonight
Sheb

Return to Gaheris