Returning Player

Conversations about the Gaheris server.

Returning Player

Postby Janky » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Looking for a home on Gaheris. Haven't played in around 4 years but have a lot of experience from day one of release for the game
Janky

Re: Returning Player

Postby huldu » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Same here, but I'm having a very hard time finding something to enjoy that doesn't require a second account(because there is no way in hell I'd pay twice for a game this old, and run by EA).

My favorite so far is spiritmaster, it was very nice to level mostly thanks to the pet that intercepts attacks for you. I also tried a paladin and bonedancer up to 40 but got bored with both of them. The pet pathing was *horrendous* when I tried to do some dungeons. It really annoyed me so putting that class on hold. I also noticed the immense nerf to the necromancer, last I played which was back in 2003-2004 the necro was a fun class to play now it just felt very shallow and like every other pet class in the game.

Another concern I have is obviously the lack of players and what to do at 50 because I don't want to be playing by myself and my first impression is that *everyone* runs with a bot or more. Maybe daoc just isn't for me these days.
huldu

Postby Krusty » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 pm

If you want people join a guild in Survivors alliance. There are still people here.
Krusty

Postby Janky » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:42 pm

I will look you guys up Krusty thanks!
Janky

Postby Janky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:00 am

Got in to Survivors last night, good bunch of people :)
Janky

Return to Gaheris