New Guild

Moderator: arosebyanyothername

New Guild

Postby arosebyanyothername » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am

Breathens has started a new guild named Too Dangerous To Be Good. Anyone interested in joining can contact angertony1973@yahoo.com or in game breathrens toon or myself rosebudds. Have a great day! Come join the fun. :P
arosebyanyothername

Re: New Guild

Postby Rob » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 am

Grats and good luck with the new guild!
You may have known me as Ribble or robbie1687
Rob
Site Admin

Postby arosebyanyothername » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am

thank you
arosebyanyothername

Postby arosebyanyothername » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:39 am

Hello all. Hope you all have a good weekend. Breathrens is running an ml 1-10 on the 21st of June. Everyone welcome. Please sign up @ tdtbgguildportal.com . We are just starting out on gaheris as a new guild but we had a guild for around five years on lance server. I hope you can make it to the ml raid because the more the merrier and we need to get gaheris up and running again. I don't see many people on anymore since i've come back. I had been gone for about a year, needed break and don't we all sometimes, lol. We just wanna have fun. Okay enough rattling. come have fun. see you there time and location to be posted on guildportal.
arosebyanyothername

Postby Warriorperson » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 pm

1-10 in a single day? Ick. I did 1-9 in a weekend and I still was sick of MLs by the end of it. Given, I did 75% of the work myself, which probably didn't help.
I can be reached via email at blasek0 AT gmail D.OT com
Warriorperson
Sage
Sage

Postby Rob » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 pm

arosebyanyothername wrote:Hello all. Hope you all have a good weekend. Breathrens is running an ml 1-10 on the 21st of June. Everyone welcome. Please sign up @ tdtbgguildportal.com . We are just starting out on gaheris as a new guild but we had a guild for around five years on lance server. I hope you can make it to the ml raid because the more the merrier and we need to get gaheris up and running again. I don't see many people on anymore since i've come back. I had been gone for about a year, needed break and don't we all sometimes, lol. We just wanna have fun. Okay enough rattling. come have fun. see you there time and location to be posted on guildportal.

If you post the time into the raid thread here, I'll add it to the schedule.

Raid schedule
Rob
Site Admin

Postby arosebyanyothername » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 am

I am sorry about your experience with the mls warrior. I know they can be a pain. There not all going to be be run on the same day because I think that would be a disaster in its self. There starting the 20th of June and the ones that don't get done will be sceduled for the next convienent day for the majority. Hope to make it a fun time for everyone.
arosebyanyothername

Postby arosebyanyothername » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 am

sorry everyone but the mls have been cancelled because of conflicting date with other raids. Breathrens is going to have keep raids as soon as he can get dates that are free so everyone will be able to make it. sorry again and hope you all have a great day. will post dates and times as soon as we get it figured out.
arosebyanyothername

Postby Rob » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 am

Thanks for letting us know. I'll change the raid schedule.
Rob
Site Admin

RELIC RAID

Postby anthony » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 am

Hello All? My name is anthony/breathrens of Too Dangerous To Be Good and I am holding relic raid Thursday June 24 all are welcome to join us loot will be rolled for and dread seals will be equaly divided. BG will be opened at 4:00est pm we will be meeting at forest savage. Hopefully we will be leaveing by 4:30est. pm AND possiably get a cathidrial run as well,if have time couple keeps. TYVM Breathrens
anthony

Return to Too Dangerous To Be Good